J GATEWAY @ JURONG EAST BY MCL LAND
MCL Land has completed its acquisition of an 11,588 square meter land parcel at the heart of Jurong Gateway just minutes’ walk from Jurong East MRT Station.
Together with Jurong Lake District, forming Jurong East Gateway to be one of the largest business hubs in Singapore and giving future / existing residents an assurance value of their property.
In accordance with the Singapore Government master plan, Jurong Gateway will become the largest suburban commercial centre in Singapore.
As part of the national growth strategy, this development will span 70 hectares, comprising 500,000 sqm offices; 250,000 sqm retail; 2,800 hotel rooms; 1,000 residential homes; a 700-bed general hospital; a 200-bed community hospital and the relocated Singapore Science Centre.
The superior location of J GATEWAY will provide you with a large array of amenities, all within walking distance. Be spoilt for choice when deciding whether to shop and dine at IMM, Jcube, Big Box, JEM or Westgate!
Being an MRT Interchange, the close-by Jurong East MRT will provide you with easy access to practically anywhere in Singapore. Furthermore, with AYE and PIE expressways being within a minute’s drive, going to any part of the island will be a breeze.
In the near future, the development will be linked via a continuous, elevated landscaped deck to the Lakeside. A new waterway will also be introduced to bring the lake closer to Jurong Gateway, and there will be a lakeside village, offering unique shopping, dining and entertainment experiences. On top of these, boutique hotels by the lake will also be developed.
The hub of commerce also embodies a whole infix of offices and businesses within the Jurong Lake District increasing the rental potential and investment value of this development. With no boundaries between life, work and play, this will bring you true integrated living.
- Located around the Jurong East MRT Station, the new plans for the 70 ha Jurong Gateway is to develop it into a vibrant commercial hub with a good mix of office, retail, residential, hotel, entertainment, food & beverage (F&B) and other complementary uses.�
- It will be the biggest commercial hub outside the city centre providing:500,000 sqm of office space and
- 250,000 sqm of retail, F&B and entertainment space
- About 2,800 hotel rooms will also be introduced at the fringe of Jurong Gateway, next to Lakeside, to meet the increasing demand for hotel rooms and to cater to the new leisure attractions and businesses that will be introduced around Jurong Lake and Jurong Gateway.
- In addition to the commercial space, at least 1,000 new homes will be added around the Jurong East MRT station, providing more opportunities to live and work in the area.
- Residents and visitors can look forward to seamless connections at J Gateway. From Jurong East MRT station, pedestrians can walk conveniently and comfortably to most developments and public facilities around the area through an extensive network of walkways. They can also stroll to attractions at Jurong Lake area through a new pedestrian walkway.
- Lush greenery and panoramic views of the lake also await residents. New landscaped open spaces and park connectors will be introduced at the street-level, while skyrise and rooftop greenery will also be encouraged on many of the buildings in the area. Key developments in the area will also offer scenic views of the lake.